encourage - equip - empower
HERE ARE THE NEXT UPCOMING EVENTS FOR KIDS MINISTRY
you are going to have a blast learning about God at our church! I hope we get the chance to get to know you. This information is meant to help you get to know us at South Hills Kid's Ministry - Empowering Kids from birth – 6th Grade.
South Hills Kids Weekend Experience Schedule
Saturday 6 PM
Half Time Break - Kids K-6th Grade will meet in the Empowered Kids Church for fun, fellowship, worship and a relevant Bible teaching.
Kids 2-4 years old meet in the 3-year old room that is filled with with fun, toys, snack time and a short Bible lesson.
Sunday 10:30 am
- Elementary age students (2nd-6th Grade) meet in the Empowered Kids Church for fun, fellowship, worship and a relevant Bible teaching.
- Preschool age students (3 year-1st Grade) are welcomed into their classrooms by our excited staff where your child will experience the Gospel Message taught through a relevant Bible lesson, a Snacktivity/Craftivity and our Interactive Puppet Adventure.
- Nursery/Toddlers and 2 year olds have their own respective rooms with fun toys and snack time.
South Hills Kids Priorities
Growing in God – The #1 Priority
We want to see kids . . .
- Accepting Jesus
- Loving the Bible
Fun – The Kid Priority
We want to see . . .
Happy Kids – Through creative, experiential learning kids will know that church is fun and therefore serving God is fun.
Happy Workers – Our team of workers is upbeat, positive and excited to be there! We want you to leave our services encouraged and lifted up in your spirit!
Safe – The Parent Priority
We must have . . .
Clean & orderly classrooms.
Background Checks – National Criminal, State Criminal & Child Abuse Clearances on every worker.
Security Name Tags for workers; Security Cards for parents.
Emergency Contact & Allergy Information for every child.
Since safety is our priority, we have a check-in process for all children & adults in the Children's Area.
- Check in child at classroom & get a Security Card from teacher.
- Pick up child with Security Card that matches the number in the attendance book.
Note: Adults have 3 "tickets" into the area:
- Bringing a child for check in.
- A Team Minister Photo ID lanyard (given after security clearance).
- A Security Card. Also, you may pass the card to someone you trust to pick up your child (spouse, grandparent, relative).
Links for Kids - Fun links about . . .
Links for Parents - For more information about . . .
Christian movie reviews for family friendliness - Plugged In
Links for All - Listen to Kid's Church Worship . . .
Bible Apps For Kids . . .
Bible Study Bible for Kids . . .
Bible Study Bible for Adults. . .
Kids will be taught how to worship & sing with motions for Christmas Concert, Spring Musical and other performances.
Vacation Bible School
Vacation Bible School is a week long event with daytime services & activities to learn about God in a fun setting. It occurs every year in the middle of June.
Week long overnight trip full of fun and daily interactive worship & teaching services to get more of God. Kids Camp is an annual event during the month of July.